Monday, October 6, 2008

Glass of Water and Albert

So you may have noticed that blogging has slowed a little. This is due to the reality of exams. Sad but true. I will try post as often as possible though. But in truth, rather quality than quantity hey? I hate blogging about nothing or reading blogs about nothing. Bums me out.

So Coldplay seem to be the band I want to write about most these days. Maybe because they are continually churning out new stuff. They debuted a new song the other night in Antwerp, Belgium. Not just that, it features a guest performance from Albert Hammond Jr. (Strokes) on electric. Pretty awesome. The song is called Glass of Water. Coldplay put a sniput up on their site for us to view. I found this video of the full song shot with a hand held, so the quality isn't great, but the song is and you get to see more of Albert.


Ooh, bonus Viva video.


Have fun.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This song is the bizz nizz yo! Nice work.