Friday, May 1, 2009

Skirts caught in a Dirty act

I have a brother who has jock tendencies, much like James Boonzaier and the Huson brothers. On occasions they tend to venture into places where people request the dj to play Goldfish and the like. You know what I mean.........Dario?

Anyway, last night was one of those nights. He went to Chevelle, a hundred metres up the road from Assembly, attracting boys who dress in Dad's blazor, dads trying to rediscover their youth and girls competing for the prize of shortest dress and biggest heels. I am trying to build this up, to create some suspense, but without much luck I fear. In fact, by now you are barely reading, more like skimming to actually get to what I am trying to divulge. The Dirty Skirts played at Chevelle last night.

That's all I have to say. Oh, and would you call them sell outs? They have played with Goldfish before, hence their latest video.

No comments: