Monday, November 10, 2008

Katy Perry's Controversies

So how cool is the dress Katy Perry wore to the EMAs! She introduced the Killers song, Human at the awards. Click here to see it in motion. Anyway in response to her song, I Kissed a Girl, a church posted the following sign outside their building. I don't know what they were trying to accomplish, but they were met with a lot of hostility and confusion.
News crews and gay groups had a field day with this. Check the video.

Sometimes church folk make me mad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

kiddo, you are church folk! :P

Richard Cole King said...

Make your point young Zahra?

Anonymous said...

...that was my point white richard.

Richard Cole King said...

Ooh, so it's racial now ey? Nice. Just because I is a church folk person, does not mean I am the same as every other church folk. We are all different! For me what this pastor did was the wrong approach, I disagree with him. I know plenty of other church folk who also would disagree with him. So, yeah, sometimes some church folk annoy me.

Anonymous said...

...say "church folk" one more time? hahahahaaaa