Thursday, July 2, 2009

Marriage Material of the Week Part #3

It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here. I still have people coming up to me and talking to me about Marriage Material of the Week Part #1. I have heard things like, "I went to school with that girl." "She is at my university." Fun stuff. Apparently, she is just like I described her. Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Due to my lack of continuity, I have had a lot of 'potential material' to sift through for this edition.It seems as though I am favouring blond girls currently. Sorry about that. I will make a special effort for the next episode, if possible.

This girl is quality. How do I know? Well, off the bat she is clearly competing for the affections of this unnamed celebrity look alike. Competition is good. Competition builds character.

Her smile is genuine and heart felt, not sleezy or cheap. She looks young, but not the annoying type of young. She looks mature enough to be able to have a conversation without her concentration wanning.

The beer is a let down, but I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt, and assume she is merely holding the beverage of choice for the celebrity.

Click along for more pics from we-are-awesome.com.

No comments: