Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Arctic Monkeys - New Album

So, I was browsing a few blogs just now, and I saw that Arctic Monkeys are just finished recording and set to release another album, their third. For me, this is exciting news. They recorded in New York City, where it is now being mixed. The date of release for the as of yet untitled album is set for 24 August.

Similar to Kings of Leon, Arctic Monkeys have released various video updates to let fans know how the album is coming along etc. Something like a Youtube podcast I guess. Below is the latest one.


The tracklisting is as follows:

01. My Propeller
02. Crying Lightning
03. Dangerous Animals
04. Secret Door
05. Potion Approaching
06. Fire & The Thud
07. Cornerstone
08. Dance Little Liar
09. Pretty Visitors
10. The Jeweller's Hands

The album will be available on CD, vinyl and via digital download.

Check their site for new updates.

The original source of my info...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The plastics must be amped

Double Hawk said...

Hey thanks! I cannot wait til this comes out, and those videos they do are classic!