Thursday, April 9, 2009

Trash Yourself vs. Toxic Avenger

Trash Yourself sent me a mail with two songs they thought I might like. I liked one of them.

They sent me a link to this video of them performing "Die" live in Denver.


Personally, I am not a big fan of the getting next to naked to sell music. But maybe that's just me.
Toxic Avenger got hold of "Die" and it is actually pretty cool now.

Die - Trash Yourself & Toxic Avenger (mp3)

To buys some of their music, click here.

You might remember Toxic Avenger remixed Playdoe's "It's that Beat" on their debut release, SIBOT AND SPOEK ARE PLAYDOE? If not, no biggy. Now you know.

I think the real reason Trash Yourself contacted me was because they are hoping to come to South Africa in a few months. Keep a close eye out for them and feed me info minions.

Here are some more pics from the Denver show.
Once I have had a listen, I might post a few more tracks. I just am doing some crap control.

No comments: